Free Webinar – Learn to program with C – Introductory Session
Learn to program with C – Introductory Session
This is an introductory session to the basic course on C Programming. This session will be an eye-opener for those who have an aversion towards the courses containing a programming component. The session will motivate the participants to inculcate the Programming skills and also to master the art of Programming over the period of time. Programming concepts are made easier and explained in detail considering the participants from a non-IT background.
About Trainer :
Dr. Haleema, M.C.A., M.Phil., M.Tech., Ph.D. is a dynamic academician and a researcher having 12+ years of teaching experience in reputed universities such as BITIC, RAK, UAE and VIT University, Vellore, India. She has implemented her research projects using AWS EC2, JADE software agents, SOAP Web Services, Netbeans IDE for JAVA EE and Oracle and published many research articles in popular peer-reviewed international journals. She is an expert in training students on Programming domain.
Webinar Registration Fees:
Webinar Start Time :
10.00 AM IST
Who can attend this webinar:
- School/College/University Students
- Working Professionals with the strong desire to learn programming concepts.
- Anyone who is interested in Computer Programming.
Key Insights for Students :
- The need to learn a Computer Programming Language.
- Introduction to C Programming Language.
- How to inculcate/develop logical thinking skills required for programming.
- C Character Set and Tokens.
- Writing a Simple Program in C.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 75
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Free Webinar - Learn to program with C - Introductory Session