Cassandra Tutorial Videos
Apache Cassandra is a free and open-source, distributed, wide column store, NoSQL database management system designed to handle large amounts of data across many commodity servers, providing high availability with no single point of failure. Cassandra offers robust support for clusters spanning multiple datacenters, with asynchronous master less replication allowing low latency operations for all clients.
Features of Cassandra
Cassandra has become so popular because of its outstanding technical features. Given below are some of the features of Cassandra:
- Elastic scalability – Cassandra is highly scalable; it allows to add more hardware to accommodate more customers and more data as per requirement.
- Always on architecture – Cassandra has no single point of failure and it is continuously available for business-critical applications that cannot afford a failure.
- Fast linear-scale performance – Cassandra is linearly scalable, i.e., it increases your throughput as you increase the number of nodes in the cluster. Therefore it maintains a quick response time.
- Flexible data storage – Cassandra accommodates all possible data formats including: structured, semi-structured, and unstructured. It can dynamically accommodate changes to your data structures according to your need.
- Easy data distribution – Cassandra provides the flexibility to distribute data where you need by replicating data across multiple data centers.
- Transaction support – Cassandra supports properties like Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability (ACID).
- Fast writes – Cassandra was designed to run on cheap commodity hardware. It performs blazingly fast writes and can store hundreds of terabytes of data, without sacrificing the read efficiency.
Our Free online Cassandra Tutorial video playlist helps you learn NoSQL database known for Scalability and High Availability without compromising on Performance. You’ll gain knowledge in Cassandra Data Model, Data Modelling, Architecture, Cassandra Hadoop Integration, CQL.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes