Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It develops and markets cybersecurity software and appliances and services, such as firewalls, anti-virus, intrusion prevention and endpoint security.
In this course, you will learn how to use basic FortiGate features, you will explore firewall policies, basic VPNs, antivirus, web filtering, application control, user authentication, and more. These administrative fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to integrate basic network security.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the capabilities of FortiGate UTM.
- Neutralize threats and misuse: viruses, torrents, and inappropriate web sites.
- Control network access based on device type.
- Authenticate users through firewall policies.
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT.
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network.
- Establish an IPsec VPN tunnel between two FortiGate appliances.
- Compare policy-based to tunnel-based IPsec VPN Interpret log entries.
- Generate reports.
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration.
- Deploy the right operation mode.
- Deploy an explicit proxy with firewall policies, authentication, and caching.
- Evolve beyond port numbers with application control.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiGate appliance.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Students 9
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes